Improve Property in Category


We can offer our services to improve your property to a higher energy class facility with the instalation of one of the follwing products:

Each property for sale or rent will need to know their "Energy Efficiency"

The owner of the house, building, office or comercial shop shall be responsible for obtaining and paying the cost of this certificate to sell or rent their home. In addition to studying for certification, each analyzed housing will also receive a number of recommendations for improvement that would expand at least one level on the scale of energy efficiency (if the original grade of the house is B or C) or two (when the originally housing has a rating D, E, F or G)